Comprehensive Personal Injury Representation In Williamsport
Accidents happen, and many of them could have been prevented. When they do occur, accidents can have the potential of being incredibly life-changing. In some instances, victims can suffer catastrophic injuries that could leave them paralyzed for life. In the most heartbreaking of situations, family members could lose a loved one. No matter the circumstances, the aftermath of an accident can leave a wake of expensive medical bills, lost wages, property damages and even fatalities.
If you were involved in a serious accident or lost a loved one, do not wait to speak with a Williamsport personal injury lawyer. Warren R. Baldys Attorney at Law is solely devoted to representing the rights of the injured and bereaved. As your legal advocate, our team can be trusted to protect your best interests and fight for the full compensation you deserve.
What Makes Our Firm The Right Choice
Why Hire Warren R. Baldys? The answers are simple:
- You can start your case for free today: Injured? Think you have a case? Get the legal counsel you need and start your case by requesting your free initial consultation.
- You can be represented by an experienced team: We have more than 40 years of legal and trial experience and can be trusted to pursue the best possible outcome.
- You can communicate with us at all times: We don’t leave you in the dark. We value open communication and keep you informed on the status of your case at every moment.
- You pay nothing unless we recover: We accept all cases on a contingency fee basis, which means you pay nothing out-of-pocket. Our fees are taken as a percentage of the final recovery.
Complete Representation After A Serious Injury
A serious injury can derail your life, your career and even your home situation. At our firm, we’ll work with you to recover compensation for medical bills, lost wages and rehabilitation costs. We have extensive experience working with insurance companies and third parties to help you obtain the maximum possible compensation.
We’ll work with you following a:
- Motor vehicle accident, including car, truck, motorcycle and pedestrian accidents
- Traumatic brain injury (TBI)
- Slip or trip and fall and other instances of premises liability
- Fatal accident or a grievous injury to a family member
We’ll work with you to figure out how much your case is worth, and we’ll represent you effectively and aggressively.
By Your Side As You Demand Full Financial Compensation
As a victim of someone else’s negligence, you could be eligible to pursue a financial recovery. We understand that you may be unaware of your rights and options at this time, but we can help answer your questions and inform you of the best course of action to take at this time.
Our firm values communication. That means you can expect us to keep you constantly updated about your case as it develops, so you don’t have to worry about the legalities of your case. Simply put, you focus on recovering. We can handle the rest.