We Help You Pursue Your Full Benefits
In the state of Pennsylvania, injured workers may be able to secure financial benefits for certain work-related injuries or illnesses. Under the Pennsylvania Workers’ Compensation Act, these insurance benefits can cover things like medical expenses, lost wages, specific loss and in some instances, death benefits. Nearly every Pennsylvania employee or worker is covered by the act.
Our Williamsport workers’ compensation attorney can handle a range of workers’ compensation related matters, including:
- Social Security Disability (SSD)
- Unemployment compensation
- Workers’ compensation claims
- Denials and appeals
- Workers’ compensation benefits
Have you been seriously injured while at work? Did you suffer an injury, illness or disability while performing work-related duties? If so, speak with Warren R. Baldys Attorney at Law as soon as possible. Our firm is committed to helping you secure the financial recovery you need to heal quickly, so you can move forward with your life and get back to work.
How Our Firm Can Help You
People choose our firm for many reasons. Because the area of workers’ compensation can be very complex, it is encouraged that you work directly with a skilled and experienced lawyer who understands the process of filing a workers’ compensation claim. We have helped countless injured workers throughout Williamsport and look forward to helping you, too.
- Cases are accepted on a contingency fee basis, meaning you do not have to worry about paying any fees unless we make a recovery for you (with the exception of unemployment compensation cases).
- We can help you understand the benefits associated with the Pennsylvania Workers’ Compensation Act and help you pursue the full amount to which you are entitled.
- We can help you with all stages of the claims-filing process, all the way from notifying your employer of the injury all the way to resolving your case with the Board of Appeals, if necessary.