How A Workers’ Compensation Attorney Can Help You

The Benefits Of Working With An Experienced Attorney

Pennsylvania law requires that your employer provide workers’ compensation to pay for medical bills and give some wage compensation while you recover. You have filled out the required forms and received medical attention, but now your disability payments are running late and your medical providers are complaining that the bills are not getting paid.

More Difficult Than It Seems

While it sounds like a very straightforward proposition to file a claim and receive benefits, many injured employees’ experiences with workers’ comp are anything but pleasant. At Warren R. Baldys Attorney at Law in Williamsport, we have extensive experience in helping injured employees the benefits they rightly deserve. Here are ways that we can help you with your workers’ compensation claim.

Assist With Claim Filing

If you are not sure if you should file a claim or wonder what the best way to fill one out is, our firm can help. We can guide you with initial claim filing and anything else that comes up along the way. An approved claim can not only pay for your medical expenses, it can also provide:

  • Partial and total disability payments
  • Death benefits to a spouse and minor children of an employee who dies from a work injury
  • Permanent injury benefits

File An Appeal

If you filed a workers’ compensation claim and were denied benefits, we can assert your rights for coverage. We advocate for you by negotiating for full payment of all of the benefits you rightly deserve.

Represent Your Best Interests

We regularly serve as an employee representative with the employer, their insurance company and the legal system. We can work to expedite a stalled settlement process and zealously negotiate for your fair compensation.

Contact Us Today

Are you thinking of filing a workers’ compensation claim, or are you having trouble with a current claim? Give Warren R. Baldys Attorney at Law a call at 570-505-5562 or contact us online to schedule an initial consultation to discuss your situation.